What you need to know
You will work as a Packaging Supervisor for our client, a highly successful and well-established pharmaceutical company in Co. Galway
As the Packaging Supervisor, you will be responsible for staff supervision, organising and managing work flow and ensuring manufacturing of the products are overseen and policies and procedures are adhered to.
This is a permanent job
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Ensure compliance to all procedures and policies concerning all areas of manufacturing, maintenance, packaging, quality, regulatory, logistics and health & safety.
- Manage and supervise packaging operators to ensure a constant steady work flow.
- Oversee the operation of production equipment and processes in accordance with cGMP’s and SOP’s product batch records.
- Maintain thorough knowledge of all equipment used in department, processes and equipment.
- Provide assistance to management in the revision and/or writing of SOP’s to assure accuracy and completeness in conjunction with the manufacturing process.
- Implement improvement ideas and assists with projects as assigned by the Department Manager.
- Ensure KPI’s are met in strict adherence with GMP requirements.
- Review and appraises employee performance.
- Develop and mentor employees in areas of responsibilities and support development of employees’ skills.
- Generate reports as required by management.
- Prepare LPR for new and existing products.
- Ensure all EHS requirements are full implemented and adhered to.
What are we looking for?
- 3rd Level Degree in Science or related discipline.
- At least 5 years’ supervisory experience within a cGMP packaging environment however a combination of experience and/or education will be taken into consideration.
- Proficient in MS Office especially Excel & Word
- Must have proven management skills.
- Proficient in report writing.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Gareth on 090 6490485.
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given.
We Value Your Trust.