What you need to know
You will work as a Packaging Operator for our client, an established manufacturing company in the Southeast area.
As the Packaging Operator, you will be part of packaging team leading and implementing operational activities.
This is a Permanent position.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Manufacture / pack product to cGMP / regulatory standards as outlined in company documentation
- Carry out minor machine / equipment adjustments as appropriate
- Active in driving lean ways of working. Achieving excellence together.
- Lead line change overs and manage change parts sets
- Generate standard operating procedures relevant to the packing processes.
- Developing and leading the training program with line operators
- Carry out IPC checks as outlined in company documentation
What are we looking for?
- Knowledge of SAP and Serialisation processes.
- Strong experience and understanding of lean principals.
- Knowledge of safety related issues including compliance with regulations.
- The candidate will have, as a minimum, 5 years’ experience within a pharmaceutical role.
- Candidate will have experience in training of and leading of a packing team.
Apply for this job now by sending your CV to John.
We Value Your Trust.