What you need to know
You will work as a Packaging Manager for our client, an established company in the Southeast.
As the Packaging Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring all goals and targets are met and managing people and processes within the area.
This is a permanent position.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Develop and implement an Area strategy, across the 4 Packing Lines to meet the goals of the site.
- Responsible for people growth, by coaching talent to achieve individual roles.
- Schedule, plan and Manage resource requirements for the area
- Responsible for managing cost of conversion in the area, focusing on systems & operational activity standardisation and improvement.
- Monitor and improve OE, report and lead problem solving with relevant area team members.
- Responsible for identifying performance gaps, trends and improvement opportunities
- Responsible for facilitating continuous improvement.
- Responsible for assisting and managing the delivery of key projects within production
What are we looking for?
- Qualified to Degree level in a Production, Engineering, Food Science or related discipline.
- Experience in resource management in high volume environment
- Experience with the use of MS Office tools
- Minimum 5 years’ experience of managing a multi-functional team
Apply for this job now by sending your CV to John.
We Value Your Trust.