What you need to know
Do you want to work for a leading Global Medical Device Company in Galway?
In this role you will support packaging operations in line with Medical Device Reporting regulations and drive operational excellence for our clients Global Cardiac & Vascular Business.
Contract Duration: 12 months
Location: Parkmore Galway/ Working from Home
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities include:
- Supporting the MDR packaging manufacturing implementation activities
- Implement any changes to the packaging line as result of MDR.
- Ensure any MDR manufacturing changes achieve operational excellence.
- Ensures processes and procedures are in compliance with MDR regulations.
- Responsible for the installation, calibration and preventative maintenance of any process equipment related to MDR.
- Support any packaging test builds related to MDR changes to the product packaging.
- Support cross site engagement for any MDR components development activities (Labeling & Patient Implant Card)
- Liaise with other Medtronic plants regarding MDR related manufacturing issues / technical issues.
- Undertake specific projects as designated in support of the MDR business unit objectives.
- Business unit packaging support role for any MDR change orders, MSR Audit SME support, Tech File review, etc.
- Provide technical support to junior engineering staff and assume responsibility for employees training and development.
What are we looking for?
- Requires practical knowledge and demonstrated competence within job area typically obtained through advanced education combined with experience.
- Requires a University Degree and min of 2-5 years of relevant experience.
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Aoife at firstname.lastname@example.org