What you need to know
You will work as a Packaging Engineer for our client, an established FMCG company in the Southeast.
As the Packaging Engineer, you will be responsible for providing expert advice and guidance on all packing technology needs for the site.
This is a permanent position.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- You will be responsible for high speed packing line technologies, Automation equipment and manufacturing systems
- Responsible for compliance of EU machinery directive.
- Proven ability to manage projects end-to-end; project conception, justification, through to completion
- Provide detailed project documentation including development and completion of Specification.
- Ensure that all purchasing activities are carried out in accordance with company purchasing policies.
- Design; quality, health & safety and environmental best practice into each project and ensure that all project work is completed in a safe and environmentally friendly manner
- Supervision/management of vendors and contractors associated with project works.
- Support vertical ramp-up of projects and project handover to plant operations team, including providing training to colleagues.
- Lead continues improvement projects
- Responsible for supporting New Product Introduction trials and adhere to change management procedures.
What are we looking for?
- 3-5 years’ experience in a regulated manufacturing environment.
- Qualified to degree level in Engineering discipline.
- knowledge of controls systems for PLC, MLC and HMI devices
Apply for this job now by sending your CV to John.
We Value Your Trust.