What you need to know
You will work as a Packaging Engineer for our client, an established manufacturing company in the Waterford area.
As a packaging engineer you will provide Packaging Engineering support and leadership to site capital projects aiding our client in the delivery of high quality projects safely, within budget and in a timely manner. Equipment development and installation is a vital component of the role.
This is a contract job.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Life cycle cost measured in designs for maximum long-standing efficiency and reliability.
- Follow site procedures in Project Management best practice, including PM methodologies, design, documentation management and standards.
- Ensure scope is understood, communicated and locked through appropriate charter for the project.
- Ensure validation methodology is clear and integrated into the project from URS onwards.
- Execution and project management responsibility for the introduction and installation of the packaging process
- Mitigate risks as early as possible.
- Manage budgets to ensure control is maintained at all times.
- Direct PFMEA studies and lead Risk assessments effort for the overall process
- Design, develop and source packaging equipment, source tools, fixtures and specialist equipment as required for successful implementation and project delivery
- Manage scope through approved change control for any changes.
- Ensure the quality of all works completed is to the highest standards and on schedule.
- Ensure all documentation is appropriately reviewed and signed off.
- Coordinate and attend FAT’s as required.
- Ensure documentation, training and handover meet the customers’ expectations.
What are we looking for?
- Project Management.
- Qualified to a minimum of Degree level in an Engineering discipline.
- Motivating cross functional Teams.
- Knowledge of cGMP requirements.
- Understanding of integrated validation approaches.
- Knowledge of Lean Manufacturing processes.
- Ability to manage multiple conflicting demands and to prioritize accordingly.
- Knowledge of Pharma packaging is essential.
- At least 3 years Project Management experience, preferably in the Pharma sector.
Apply for this job now by sending your CV to John.
We Value Your Trust.