Packaging Account Manager
You will work as a Packaging Account Manager for our client, an established and successful manufacturing company in Co. Offaly.
As the Packaging Account Manager, you will manage a key customer and liaise between departments to ensure customer satisfaction. This job reports into the Manufacturing Manager. This a super job opportunity to manage an end-to-end process.
This a permanent job with hybrid work option available.
- Co-ordinate Planning, Product Engineering and QA activities to provide the required products and services to the Customer in the agreed timescale.
- Prepare project timelines and monitor all activities ensuring timelines are adhered to.
- Liaise closely with Customer Supply Chain Planning regarding forecasts and demand patterns, ensuring Customer Affiliate product initiatives are captured in the planning process.
- Evaluate all Product change requests from Customer, and determine required action plans taking account of cost/pricing, timescale, raw materials, and potential obsolescence impacts.
- Analyse customer forecast demand and provide both Financial and capacity impact summary versus Budgeted targets.
- Agree inventory and production levels for key Customer controlled suppliers, ensuring plant inventory is maintained within target levels.
- Closely monitor inventory aging and obsolescence, and ensure write-off, disposal, and charge-out to Customer where necessary.
- Prepare monthly Key Performance metrics reports and co-ordinate monthly Customer scorecard review process.
- Identify cost reduction opportunities and prepare Business case proposals for Customer and internal approval.
- Lead weekly project status meetings with Customer representatives.
- Degree qualified in Supply Chain, or Engineering
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in labelling and packaging.
- At least 3 years’ experience in managing a key account from end-to-end process.
- Experience in project management.
- Excellent planning, organisation, and communication skills.
Please send cv in word format
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Breda on 090 6490485 or 0874057840.
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given.
We Value Your Trust.