What you need to know
Matrix Recruitment Group are currently recruiting for a P2P Accounts Payable Analyst for our client, a highly successful environmental company based in Co. Kildare.
You will report directly to the P2P Manager and will be responsible for processing supplier invoices from receipt through to payment.
This is a MATERNITY COVER CONTRACT role.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Process PO and non PO invoices, credit notes and intercompany invoices
- Supplier all internal and external parties with any invoice queries
- Resolves invoicing queries as they arise
- Complete monthly Intrastat reports
- Process employee expenses in a timely manner
- Participate in project and assist with internal and external audits
What are we looking for?
- Accounting Technician Qualification is a benefit
- Minimum 3 – 5 years AP experience
- Strong analytical, communication and problem solving skills
- Experience using Oracle and Microsoft Office Suite
- “Can do” attitude and good time manager
Apply for this job now by submitting your Word formatted CV to Roisin Ahern at email@example.com.
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given.
We Value Your Trust.