What you need to know
We are currently seeking an OTC Pricing Senior Analyst for our client, a global investment banking company based in Dublin City Centre (remote at the moment).
Derivative Valuations is a centralised global utility that support a number of functions across various business lines. This job will support the project replacing the pricing application and support any testing as required.
This is a 12-month contract. Salary will depend on experience. This job is remote for the moment.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Support an ongoing project to replace a pricing application
- Support ant testing requirements where needed
- Primary daily contact for all clients and investment managers trading derivative products
- Complete the daily processing of OTC assets, manual price input and price exception validation review for a variety of Derivative clients
- Ensure this process is robust and efficient
- Cash and trade activity includes exchange-traded and OTC derivatives for futures, currency forwards (foreign exchange), options and swaps
- Risk mitigation is a key responsibility – review and investigate valuation breaks
- Validate instructions and conduct research to obtain all information required to post the transactions to the custody and accounting systems, and coordinate with the Service Delivery accounting teams to ensure accurate client financial statements
- Ensure outstanding issues are followed up on a regular basis and kept to a minimum
- Provide training on the theoretical/technical nature of all OTC securities to junior staff members
- Responsible for the integrity of the security master data on the OTC database, review and sign-off the master records completed by the analysts
- Support the take on of new business into the team for existing client serviced and new business
- Monitor and post activity related to derivative collateral holdings, including income collection, PandI and maturities
- Work closely with internal operations areas including Asset Assignment, Service Delivery, Advisor Services, Security Lending, Global and Domestic Settlements, Mutual Funds Custody, Client Service, Investment Manager Relations, and Transmission
- Bachelors degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 2 + years’ experience
- Experience in quantitative finance and technology preferred but not essential
- Strong focus on accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent analytical, organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to effectively prioritise and execute tasks in high-pressure environment
- Prior experience within the OTC pricing space is desirable
- Must exhibit excellent PC Skills, with a high level of proficiency in Excel, strong organizational skills and strong communication skills (both written and oral).
- 2-3 years’ experience of invest 1 & Geneva Funds Industry preferred
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given.
We Value Your Trust.