What you need to know
You will work as an Order Entry Administrator for our client, a leading company in Clonmel.
This is a 3-month contract initially but there may be opportunities for this to be extended depending on performance and business needs.
The successful candidate will be responsible for correctly entering customer orders using the SAP system and communication with customers on a daily basis.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities
- Accurately enter and process orders in a timely manner using the SAP system.
- Ensure pricing is correct and that all products ordered are available by liaising with the relevant departments in house.
- Diligently follow orders through to completion, working with appropriate parties to quickly resolve issues that delay timely processing.
- Answer incoming calls from customers, dealing with any queries in a professional manner.
- General administration duties.
What are we looking for?
- Strong computer skills are essential, experience with SAP would be a distinct advantage.
- Customer service skills are hugely important and the ability to communicate professionally with other businesses.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- A strong desire to learn is a must, the successful candidate must be driven and motivated.
- Multi-tasking, ability to achieve deadlines
- Proven time management skills
- Excellent Planning and organizing skills
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Ronan Douglas on 051 353825
We Value Your Trust