What you need to know
You will work as an Order Entry Administrator for our client, a leading company in Clonmel.
This is a 3-month contract initially and on a cover basis thereafter.
The successful candidate will be responsible for correctly entering customer orders using the SAP system and communication with customers on a daily basis.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities
- Accurately enter and process orders in a timely manner using the SAP system.
- Ensure pricing is correct and that all products ordered are available by liaising with the relevant departments in house.
- Diligently follow orders through to completion, working with appropriate parties to quickly resolve issues that delay timely processing.
- Answer incoming calls from customers, dealing with any queries in a professional manner.
- General administration duties.
What are we looking for?
- Strong computer skills are essential, experience with SAP would be a distinct advantage.
- Customer service skills are hugely important and the ability to communicate professionally with other businesses.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- A strong desire to learn is a must, the successful candidate must be driven and motivated.
- Multi-tasking, ability to achieve deadlines
- Proven time management skills
- Excellent Planning and organizing skills
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Ronan Douglas on 051 353825
We Value Your Trust