What you need to know
You will work as an Operations Team Leader for our client, a highly successful and well-established global manufacturing company in Co. Westmeath.
As the Operations Team Leader, you will be responsible for ensuring production orders are achieved. You will provide direction to a team of 11 and oversee the operation to ensure efficient performance.
This is a permanent job
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Lead the production team and provide assistance and ensure achievement of internal and external requirements.
- Analyse and identify all performance related issues and ensure appropriate steps to prevent loss.
- Supervise effective compilation and collection of information and data to enhance growth.
- Manage the line to ensure downtime and stoppages are minimised.
- Ensure reports and paperwork are completely correctly and any issues recorded correctly for audit purposes.
- Ensure working relationships are maintained between various teams i.e. maintenance & quality etc
- Manage your team relating to performance, absence and quality issues.
- Prepare the production floor for both internal and external audits.
- Ensure machines and production equipment are working correctly and operated by employees who are fully trained to do so.
- Record quality metrics and KPI’s daily
- Continually review methods and operating procedures with a view to improve on quality and efficiency.
- Support and maintain a safe working environment ensuring health & safety procedures are followed.
What are we looking for?
- 2-3 years’ experience working in a supervisory role within a manufacturing regulated environment.
- Diploma/Degree qualified is desired.
- Experience in Lean, Six Sigma or process improvement
- Ability to analyse data and records and prepare relevant reports
- Strong people management skills and ability to lead a team.
- Highly motivated and driven
- Have effective communication skills with a vision to develop innovative plans to ensure better productivity
- This is shift cycle work?
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Breda on 090 6490485.
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given.
We Value Your Trust.