Operations Support Manager
What you need to know
We are seeking an Operations Support Manager for our client who is on an upward growth over the coming years. This job is based in Co. Westmeath. The Operations Support Manager will be responsible for all office/hr/it/training activity for the organisation & reporting direct into the CEO.
This is a very exciting new job, where you can make a difference, with opportunities to be involved in all aspects of organisation.
This is a permanent role with an excellent salary.
- Contribute to the Human Resource function by overseeing recruitment, general HR duties (annual leave, updating records) & appraisals.
- Responsible for influencing and providing advice to managers regarding the application and interpretation of a wide spectrum of issues.
- Develop policies, training, and communications and provides recommendations.
- Obtain information concerning employee/management inquiries and employee suggestions and/or complaints
- Main point of contact for all employee engagement
- Liaising with Certification & Quality Manager for general updates
- Scheduling and coordinating routine Administration Meetings
- Coordinating the planning of the AGM and overseeing the dissemination of documents to members in relation to same
- Overseeing all IT & Social Media functionalities
- Liaising with Accounts Coordinator on items such as CRO reporting, insurance policies, auditing of accounts
- Liaising with Accounts Coordinator for regular updates on accounting activities such as renewals paid, invoices paid/outstanding, cash-flow, payroll.
- Compiling summaries/updates for CEO
- Assisting with the day to day efficient running of all functions within the office and finance.
- 3rd level degree in HR / Finance/Business or related discipline and desirably with 4 to 5+ years relevant experience. This would ideally suit someone who has worked in a start up company or as a company accountant.
- Highly proficient in MS Office.
- A dynamic team player and can work effectively and proactively on cross-functional teams.
- Understanding of HR policies and processes
- Understand and read government legislation.
- Excellent attention to detail, multi-tasker.
- Strong credibility and ability to influence at a senior level with strong management skills, ability to work at a strategic and operational level and to manage high workloads and conflicting priorities are required.
- Good communicator
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Breda at email@example.com
Call on 0874057840
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given.
We Value Your Trust.