What you need to know
You will work as a Quality Lab Planner for our client, a high growth and highly successful company based in the South East. You will be responsible for all planning operations withing the labs. You will be an active participant within the QC and QO lab teams and you will be part of the Lab Operations leadership team.
This is a contract job (12 months) with an excellent salary.
Your new job
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepare long term and short term capacity plans for the labs.
- Analyse long terms forecasts to identify possible capacity and material issues
- Develop a strong knowledge of the scheduling tools and integrate with the operations team and planes to improve the system.
- Develop annual lab capacity plans
- Reduce cycle times, improve delivery performance and schedule adherence.
- Become a key driver in NPI Activities
- Ensure continued laboratory capability
What are we looking for?
- 5+ years’ experience in Pharma with experience in lab operations or a planning role in a supply chain environment
- Strong knowledge of Lean
- Excellent communicator, innovative and can take ownership
- Degree level in Supply Chain, Science or Engineering
- Strong on systems.
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Kieran McKeown on 051353825
We Value Your Trust.