Matrix Recruitment are seeking to recruit an OPERATIONS MANAGER for our client, based in North Co. WEXFORD.
This is a Permanent job and your will be reporting to the Managing Director.
You will ensure effective management of the depots at operational level to include Warehouse, Transport and Telesales. Achieve this through the optimised use of technology, effective labour resource planning, efficiency improvements and continuous improvement initiatives. Manage & create a high performing, engaged team to deliver on operations strategy.
Key Duties & Responsibilities may include:
- Establish and drive the Operations Strategy by analysing the key strategic operations drivers and coordinating appropriate plans to address these.
- Setting budgets and KPIs annually to monitor all aspects of operations performance.
- Continually monitor operational systems and schedules and implement cost effective changes to processes or methods to achieve maximum efficiency.
- Setting annual operations plan and managing against budget on an ongoing basis.
- Organise, plan and manage the day-to-day transport operation for all depots.
- RSA compliance including driving hours and tachographs
- Overall responsibility for the telesales function and ensure co-ordinated, customer centric, effective ways of working between warehouse/transport and telesales
- Overall responsibility of the re-order function and overall stock integrity
- Recruit, induct and train new colleagues
- Ensure sites are fully compliant in operating procedures, QA, H&S etc.
What are we looking for?
- Third level qualification in Supply Chain or Logistics
- Min 10 years’ experience in a Senior Operations Management role is essential.
- Ideally within the Food or FMCG industry experience.
- Full clean driving licence is essential
- Has the Management ability to lead, motivate, train and develop a team
- Be numerate & IT literate, and be familiar with the Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrates excellent leadership skills combined with a hands-on approach
- Excellent analytical skills and problem-solving ability
- Be commercially aware, and have a clear understanding of the wholesale business, with a thorough understanding of modern progressive customer service concepts.
Apply for this job now by submitting your Word formatted CV to Suzanne email@example.com
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given. We Value Your Trust.