What you need to know
The Operations Manager is an active member of the management team and provides leadership to all aspects of manufacturing operations promoting and enabling delivery of its strategic objectives.
This is a Permanent role
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities include:
- Drive operational efficiencies within the site, between and within functions and between other operations.
- Co-ordinate and contribute to the development and implementation of multi-faceted strategic plans facilitating sustainable, profitable growth.
- Lead all site operational functions and facilitate collaboration with other functions within the site and the broader business.
- Actively promote a culture of continuous improvement through the ongoing development of Lean manufacturing operations aligned with overall business needs and commercial objectives, targeting “best in class” in all aspects of performance.
- Ensuring that both customer and business needs are met in the short, medium, and long-term at least total cost, thereby maximising the operating profitability of the facility and its contribution to the group.
- Provide effective leadership and direction supporting an organisational culture that motivates individuals and the employee group to deliver excellence.
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor’s degree in Food Science, Quality, Engineering, or related discipline preferred.
- Significant experience in Operations Management ideally within the Food or Pharma sectors
- Demonstrated experience of leading a team including performance reviews and KPI reporting.
- Experience in the preparation and delivery of annual budget processes and performance reporting
- Demonstrated experience in insuring compliance with standards and procedures to achieve accreditation and ongoing compliance with applicable laws, regulations and company standards and policies.
Apply for this job now via the link below