What you need to know
We are currently seeking an Administrator for our client, a pharmaceutical company based in Dublin 15.
As the Administrator, you will report in to the Plant Manager This job is with a pharmaceutical company with an excellent culture and friendly team.
This is a 6-month contract role. Flexi-time hours are an option for this job. Salary is competitive and depends on experience.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Maintain, scan and upload documents into the share point or other data repositories
- Preparing and reporting of monthly metrics and KPIs
- Assist with the development of standard operating procedures, training documents and other documents
- Collect information and write SOP’s, route for review and approval via Documentation Management System
- Administrative Support to the Operational Functions
What are we looking for?
- Administration experience in an engineering / manufacturing or pharma office
- Knowledge of GMP requirements in a Pharma environment
- Exceptional I.T skills and excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook essential
- Be detail-oriented with the desire to achieve excellence through your own initiative
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Good problem-solving skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and within a strict deadline environment
Apply for this job below!
We Value Your Trust.