What you need to know
You will work as an Office/Sales Administrator for our client, a highly successful and ambitious commercial company based in Waterford.
You will join a dynamic team and provide administrative support to sales, logistics and accounts departments.
This is a Permanent role with excellent opportunities to progress.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Responsible for processing sales orders
- Liaising with suppliers and customers to agree and schedule deliveries and manage delivery process
- Providing administrative support to accounts receivable – date entry to SAP system
- General office administration duties
- Responsible for handling phone queries from customers/suppliers
- Any other ad hoc duties as they arise
What are we looking for?
- Minimum 2 years experience in a similar role
- Experience working with SAP and Microsoft Packages
- Strong customer service skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and strong attention to detail
- Willing to learn
Apply for this job now by submitting your Word formatted CV to Roisin Ahern at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given.
We Value Your Trust.