What you need to know
You will work as the Office Sales Administrator with our client, a highly successful and established manufacturing company in Co. Offaly
You will be responsible for all administration and customer service support within the company.
This is a permanent job.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Main point of contact for customers
- Coordinate general office duties for the team – emails, filing, database & phone.
- Liaising with the logistics & sales department regarding orders.
- Manage the daily production figures, distribution of the production programme & company record sheets.
- Coordinate the order forms, replacing amendments as required and placing specific orders on/off hold.
- Dealing with any queries from customers/employees.
- In charge of invoicing.
- Maintain the daily & monthly production reports and prepare reports for management.
- Complete inventory management.
- Work on ad-hoc projects as required.
What are we looking for?
- At least 2 years’ administrative experience working in a fast-paced environment.
- Manufacturing experience.
- Excellent Microsoft Office (Excel & Word) skills.
- Strong computer / database skills.
- Ability to work independently and on a team.
- Excellent communication (verbal & written) skills.
- Qualification / Certification in Administration.
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Kim on 090 64 90485.
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given.
We Value Your Trust.