What you need to know
You will work as an Office Manager for our client in the Pharma Sector in Co. Westmeath.
As the Office Manager, you will provide support for all aspects of this exciting start-up.
This is a Full-Time Contract role.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Overall Management of the Front Desk and Back office Administration
- Managing all activities related to office support, maintenance and operations, dealing with all suppliers and addressing all general office needs.
- To provide the main support and point of contact for the relevant departments.
- Managing HR records for personnel including timesheets.
- Providing administrative support to the management team.
- Accurate processing of all transactions to include invoices, credit notes and payments for General and Sub-Contractor Suppliers.
- Reconciliation of supplier statements
- Investigation and resolution of all queries that arise.
- Ensure the accuracy of supplier data.
- Revenue returns, VAT returns
- Diary management and organising travel arrangements and events.
- Maintain a confidential approach at all times to customers, employees and sensitive documents.
- Partake in special projects and liaise with the relevant bodies to accommodate completion of assigned tasks.
- Document archiving / filing.
- Ordering of supplies.
- Providing ad hoc support to other management team members
What are we looking for?
- Minimum of 4 years experience in a similar role
- Excellent administrative, organisational and time management skills
- Strong knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite.
- High level of attention to detail and ability to work to tight deadlines
- Great communicator with a flexible, optimistic approach
- High energy and a good sense of humour, yet with a professional demeanour
- A self-starter capable of handling rapid change, while remaining calm, pleasant and unflappable
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Niamh at 09064 90485
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given.
We Value Your Trust.