What you need to know
Matrix Recruitment Group are currently recruiting for an OFFICE ASSISTANT – EXCEL USER for our Agri Business client based in CARLOW/KILDARE with an IMMEDIATE START.
You will join the busy office team and will work alongside Accounts Receivable.
This is a 3-month contract role.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Posting of purchase invoices to Sage
- Verification of purchase information to trackers
- Verifying sales invoices created on ERP are matching Sales Tracker information
- Stock reconciliation from Sage
- Analysing large volumes of data
- Tracking and updating stock across several locations, ensuring orders are placed with suppliers in adequate time
- Dealing with customers and suppliers over the phone providing excellent customer service
- Any other ad hoc administration duties
What are we looking for?
- Previous experience within a finance/office department
- Advanced Microsoft Excel user is essential
- Strong computer skills
- Can work in a team but also use own initiative to problem solve
- Good phone manner
- Good analytical skills
- Strong communication skills
Apply for this job now by submitting your Word formatted CV to Roisin Ahern at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given.
We Value Your Trust.