What you need to know
Matrix Recruitment are recruiting for a Nutritional Sales & Business Development Executive for our client, a privately-owned Irish company, based in the south east, operating in the animal nutrition industry with a sales stream in Ireland and Great Britain.
You will be responsible for supporting current customers while advancing sales growth in both existing and new markets. This position comes with an attractive remuneration package and flexible working hours.
Your new Job
- Key account manager for existing customers – maintain and build on these relationships
- Providing support as required to new and existing customers
- Drive new business through research and potential industry contacts
- Meeting with potential customers face to face / online and present product offerings
- Leading new research on product development and review historical research to pinpoint any room for improvements
- Provide market feedback to management regarding competitive prospects and product ideas
- Monthly management reporting will be required
- Lead or participate in academic and commercial projects for the business
What are we looking for?
- Relevant 3rd level qualification (Agricultural Science or related Science qualification)
- Professional seeking to develop a career in animal nutrition or an experienced industry executive
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated candidate with the ability to work on your own initiative
- Good working knowledge of animal nutrition and enjoy working in commercial sales and customer support
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Roisin on firstname.lastname@example.org / 087 4056 704.
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given.
We Value Your Trust.