NPI Manufacturing Engineer required for our medical device manufacturing client based in the midlands.
This role is a serious opportunity to join a growing company who offer continuous development and an excellent package as well as exposure to advanced engineering and production methods.
Your new job:
- Develop processes to optimism introduction of new products and equipment.
- Install and commission new equipment in accordance with quality systems requirements.
- Complete documentation as required by NPI and quality system procedures. Complete Technical reports.
- Develop and document test methods. Draft and release production or maintenance procedures as required.
- Support innovation culture by providing feedback and suggestions on process and systems improvements.
- Support efficient transfer to production by creation of training plans, training materials and training of other technical resources and POA’s during production handover.
- Generate process and test method validation protocols and reports to ensure process validation maintain highest standards.
- Relevant 3rd level engineer degree essential.
- 3-5 years’ experience with NPI engineering department.
- Experience implementing lean principals and driving process improvement.
- Six Sigma certification an advantage.
- Ambitious and progressive outlook with a focus on continuous improvement.
- Great communicator with ability to engage across all departments.
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Michéal on 090 6490485.
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given.
We Value Your Trust.