What you need to know:
Matrix Recruitment Group are currently recruiting for an NPI Engineer for our client based in CO. WATERFORD who are a fast growing, international company.
You will be required to assist in the transfer of products into their production. You will report into the operations manager and strive toward successful deliverance of product.
This is a PERMANENT role.
Your new job:
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Collaborating with multiple differing teams within the company on new projects.
- Full manufacturing process development.
- Attainment of crucial materials, to be used in the manufacturing process.
- Help to establish a new supply chain, as well as new manufacturing working areas.
- Lead validation processes and carry out required FMEAs.
- Create manufacturing documentation, having full control over all manufacturing records.
- Assist with the successful integration of new operations into the existing systems.
- Support with training, working to organise, carry out and manage the full training process.
- Communicate with internal and external stakeholders.
What are we looking for?
- Degree in which manufacturing engineering was a significant element.
- A working history of ERP systems (e.g. SAP)
- A proven track record of developing manufacturing documentation.
- Experience in an electronic manufacturing environment is advantageous.
- DfX experience.
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Jason Roche on 051-353825.
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given.
We Value Your Trust.