Talented NPI Engineer to work within the Medical Device industry required.
This role is a serious opportunity to join a well-established company that can offer an excellent package and salary as well as exposure to advanced engineering and production methods across a multinational platform.
The company has an excellent reputation amongst current and former staff so if you are interested in a move to the midlands or want to explore the role further call Michéal on the number below or apply with your CV on the link.
Your new job:
- Plan and manage NPI activities including developing strong links with partner sites for ongoing product and process transfers.
- Install and commission new equipment in accordance with quality systems requirements introducing processes and procedural manuals.
- Manage the allocation of our resources to effectively introduce new technology, processes and line upgrades.
- Develop and document test methods and validation protocols as well as drafting and release production or maintenance procedures as required.
- Support innovation culture by providing feedback and suggestions on process and systems improvements.
- Support efficient transfer to production by the creation of training plans, training materials and training of other technical resources and POA during production handover.
- Generate process and test method validation protocols and reports to ensure process validation maintain highest standards.
- Relevant 3rd level engineer degree essential.
- 5 years’ experience as an NPI Engineer in Medical Device.
- Experience implementing lean principals and driving process improvement.
- Six Sigma certification an advantage.
- Ambitious and progressive outlook with a focus on continuous improvement.
- Great communicator with the ability to engage across all departments.
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Michéal on .
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given.
We Value Your Trust.
Manufacturing Process Design, Project Management, equipment specification