What you need to know
Matrix Recruitment Group are currently recruiting for Night Shift Warehouse Manager for our client in the food industry based in Dublin 24.
This is a permanent role with a competitive salary on offer.
Your new job
- Proven track record of operations management in a high-volume, fast paced, food industry
- Contribute the highest levels of customer service, performance management, staff empowerment and engagement.
- Motivate team members to ensure high levels of productivity, ownership of tasks and trust to ensure team success
- Identify, fulfil and review training and development needs of all staff within the department on an ongoing basis.
- Management of product processed through a busy warehouse including frozen, ambient and chilled.
- Ensuring all requirements relating to safety, health, environment and quality are being implemented and audited in line with accreditation.
- Maintain good working practices while proactively identifying continuous improvements
- Flexible, hands-on approach to prioritising duties and achieving deadlines
- Contingency planning and execution for effective ongoing response to changing work patterns due to changes in demand
- Manage all daily checks in line with good practice
- Manage housekeeping to a high standard in our yards and warehouses
What are we looking for?
- 5 years’ experience in WMS and Voice Picking Applications
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in management in a high-volume, fast paced food environment
- Customer focused with strong communication skills at all levels
- IT proficient – Advanced Microsoft Excel
- A proven track record of problem-solving skills within a multi drop environment.
- Advanced knowledge of Health & Safety requirements within a distribution environment
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Vanessa Murphy on email@example.com or 0874064551
We Value Your Trust.