What you need to know
We are currently seeking a .NET Software Developer for our client, a global financial services company. This role will be based in Dublin (remote for the moment).
As a .NETAngular developer, you will be responsible for enhancing and supporting internal applications. These are business critical applications used globally by over 1000 daily users and growing rapidly.
This is a 6-month contract position with some possibility of extension. It is remote for the moment with some expectations of hybrid working models down the line.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Work with a team of 4 .NETAngular developers enhancing and supporting internal applications used for reconciliation
- You will be responsible for developing quality code to enhance existing production applications
- Contribute on all aspects of the codebase, across the DBAPIUI and associated deployment frameworks
- The team has presence in the US, Ireland, and India so you may liaise with other locations are required
- Participate in daily stand-ups where to constantly review development progress, offer assistance where required and review priorities
- The contractor should also enjoy working collaboratively with the team and the business to solve very technical problems actively participate in technical discussions within the team
What are we looking for?
- Technology Degree or equivalent professional experience
- Good problem-solving skills with excellent attention to detail
- Strong C#.NET API experience
- Excellent communication and team-working skills
- Understanding of full SDLC including Agile knowledge
- MS SQL Server experience required
- Fluent English spoken and written (min. B2 level)
Please apply using a CV in Microsoft Word format, thank you.
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given.
We Value Your Trust.