What you need to know
We are currently seeking a Middle Office Associate for our client in investment banking based in Dublin.
As the Middle Office Associate, you will be responsible for conducting position keeping, portfolio accounting services, researching and analyzing transactions on behalf of assigned clients; handles reconciliations and inquiries.
This is a 9-month contract. This role is remote at the moment due to COVID-19.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Working on daily production work in finalising portfolios, reconciliation work, working on Advent Geneva
- Maintenance and reporting of security positions and cash in the appropriate portfolios on Advent Geneva of the assigned clients
- Review, research, and clear daily cash and position reconciliation items
- Manage relationships with assigned clients
- Ensure all client queries are answered and issues with position keeping and portfolio accounting are resolved
- Manage processes to ensure that records are maintained in accordance with departmental policies and procedures
- Communicate with internal stakeholders and clients to ensure needs are being addressed by the Middle Office function and provides input to Unit Managers
- Assist with operational projects and mandates related to process improvement, documentation, automation, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required minimum 3 years’ experience
- Fixed income, bonds experience would be good plus loans experience
- Experience in MS Office applications, such as Word, Excel, etc.
- Detail-oriented with ability to prioritize and organize workflow
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Experience in Advent Geneva
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given.