Matrix Recruitment are seeking to recruit a MEDICAL SECRETARY for our client, based in KILDARE
This is a TEMPORARY CONTRACT role.
Key duties & responsibilities may include:
- General Medical Sector Administration
- Typing of Medical documentation
- Scheduling appointments
- Preparation of Clinics
- Pulling Patients files
- Secretarial & clerical duties – multi-tasking
- E-Mailing, Database Entry, Photocopying, Filing, Chart archiving etc.
What are we looking for?
- Medical Secretarial experience
- Good typing ability
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong team player
- Confidentiality required – GDPR.
- Self-motivated, proactive individual who can work on own initiative.
Apply for this job now by emailing your WORD formatted CV to email@example.com or get in touch on 0874064062.
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given. We Value Your Trust.