What you need to know
One of our clients, based in the Tipperary area, are looking for a Mechanical Technician to join their ever-growing team on a contract basis. This will be an 11-month contract.
Your new job
You will be responsible for the the development of key documentation, test protocols, and for ensuing adherence GAMP practices.
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Liaising with the maintenance managers, planner and Scheduler to coordinate scheduled preventative maintenance and predictive maintenance work as per the weekly M&I schedule of Works.
- Raise SAP W/O’s for CM.
- Coordinate HRW permits daily from both M&I and projects groups. Stops works as necessary on safety and Quality grounds.
- Issuing permits for any planned/unplanned work in conjunction with the Shift Manager and maintenance managers. Ensures work carried out to highest safety and environmental standards and equipment is handed back to operations in a safe manner with integrity complete or handed over.
- Ensures the HRW permit board is maintained and users are actively using this. Reviews on hold permits to ensure validity and completes integrity as necessary.
- Participates in continuous improvement activities (e.g: Kaizens, Reliability Centred Maintenance reviews) and equipment/facility upgrade projects.
- Completes other assignments as directed by the Fac01 Production and Turnaround Leads.
- Successful candidate will work on site to drive compliance with High Risk Work program.
- Co-ordinate and complete LOTO.
- Issue HRW permits to site and contract personnel.
- Communicate HRW daily at relevant Tiers.
- Complete pre walkdowns of planned HRW and ensure planning is in accordance with our site standards.
What are we looking for?
- Minimum qualifications: Leaving certificate or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience working in a highly regulated safety environment.
- Knowledge of process operations.
- Detailed knowledge of plant equipment and facility
- Working understanding of LOTO Principles and High-Risk Work programs including Line Break, Hot Work, Confined Space, Work at Height.
- Excellent communication Skills essential.
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Jack Linnane on 087 4057458
We Value Your Trust.