What you need to know
I am working a new permanent role for our client, based in Co. Westmeath
They are looking to hire a Mechanical Maintenance Fitter/Maintenance Engineer for their manufacturing facility
You will be responsible for providing supporting and ensuring machines/equipment are running efficiently and will oversee and implement new machines and setting up maintenance schedules.
The ideal candidate should have Lean and Change Management experience and have mechanical and electrical experience.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Monitor Maintenance requirements and production of machines
- Troubleshoot equipment stoppages
- Implement new machine and set up maintenance schedules
- Develop effective implementation of the preventative maintenance plan.
- Build and manage maintenance programs
- Carry out modifications and inspections
What are we looking for?
- 3rd level qualification in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering or related discipline – advantageous
- Experience in machining /lathe work
- Experience as a Fitter
- Previous experience in a similar role working in a fast-paced manufacturing environment
- Team lead experience with implementing new machines and maintenance schedules – essential
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Lisa Egan on 087-4056165
We Value Your Trust.