What you need to know
You will work as Mechanical Plant Fitter for our client, a highly successful manufacturing company based in Roscommon.
Working within a polymer-based manufacturing facility you will be joining a multinational operation and one which offers a competitive salary and benefits.
If you are based in Co. Roscommon and have previous experience working within a manufacturing environment this role is well worth exploring so why not call Kim on 0906490485 for more information or apply directly on the link provided.
Your new job
- Perform maintenance, both planned and breakdown, across a high-volume manufacturing facility
- Ensure that all documentation is completed accurately and up to date
- Diagnose faults, perform repairs, troubleshooting and diagnostics all to the highest standards.
- Cooperate within team of fitters and other departments to ensure that company standards are maintained
- Show initiative and invention when performing duties to help drive the team and business forward.
- Provide feedback and participate in process improvement activities with an eye for lean.
- Adhere to all health and safety regulations and operating procedures.
What are we looking for?
- Relevant qualification in Construction Plant Fitter/HGV Mechanic etc.
- 2 years post apprentice experience preferable in fitter role ideally.
- Strong working knowledge of electro, hydraulic and pneumatic systems
- Analytical and troubleshooting skills with can do attitude
- Technical minded and hands-onindividual
- Ability to work as part of a team or on own initiative
- Excellent communication skills
Apply today by calling Kim Mooney or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given.
We Value Your Trust.