What you need to know
You will work as a Mechanical Design Engineer for our client based in the Carlow region within their R&D Division.
This is a permanent job
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Draft/Develop requirement specifications.
- Deliver/support proof of concept work focusing on uncertain design aspects/features.
- Develop product concepts.
- Develop detailed design outputs, including mechanical drawings, bills of materials, fluidic diagrams/circuits and system assembly drawings.
- Interface to & support the R&D Division.
- Draft test protocols as part of design verification activities.
- Support with Transfer to Production activities.
- Manage change control within the product lifecycle.
- Identify design improvements.
- Participate in field deployments of prototypes/pilot devices.
What are we looking for?
- Degree in Mechanical or Mechatronic Engineering.
- 5 years experience in a similar role.
- Proven mechanical product design experience.
- Design experience ideally being in the area of electronic/electromechanical systems.
- Designing mechanical systems to support the electronics.
- Delivered projects to commercial stage.
- Working knowledge of Autodesk fusion, Solidworks or SAP an advantage.
Apply for this job now by sending your CV to John.
We Value Your Trust.