Mechanical Design Engineer
Based in Co. Westmeath this role will see you provide mechanical design solutions for clients within the Medical Device and Pharma industries providing tailored design for automated and manufacturing systems.
This is a permanent role offering the opportunity to become a key voice within the design team along with varied workload and growth potential within the company.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Lead project from initial concept design right through to manufacturing support and installation.
- Communicate with partners and clients to develop design solutions providing technical expertise and innovative thinking.
- Provide technical support and project manage existing and new projects and designs.
- Utilise mechanical design expertise when integrating customer specifications delivering custom-built solutions to existing and new business requirements.
- Maintain adequate design records to ensure traceability.
- An open communicator who works well in a business facing role to understand customer requirements.
What are we looking for?
- BEng in Mechanical/ Manufacturing Engineering or Design.
- Minimum of 3 years of previous experience within mechanical design function.
- Project Management and customer facing experience preferred.
- Expert with 3D mechanical design software Solidworks, Inventor etc.
- Design experience working with metals such as aluminium frame constructions.
- Willingness to work on own initiative, proactive and ambition to continuously improve.
To be successful in this role you will show drive and ambition to grow in your role and with the company become SME in your area.
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Michéal Curley on 090649045