What you need to know
You will work as a Marketing Manager for our client, an industry leading organisation with its head office in Waterford. You will be an experienced Marketing professional with a strong B to B background.
This is a full-time, permanent role.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities include:
- Promotion of company products & services
- Work closely with various stakeholders to generate new revenue streams & customers
- Lead and motivate various departments to further promotion of products and services
- Analyse marketing data
- Creation of a clear and concise marketing strategy
- Updating of company website, Social Media, Brochures, Content Management, Data Analytics, PR & Corporate, Exhibitions, Seminars & Promotional Events
What are we looking for?
- A candidate at a Marketing Management level
- Digital Marketing third level qualification preferred
- Excellent communication & presentation skills (Fluency in English essential)
- High attention to detail
- Highly organised
- Credible with influencing skills
- Creative mindset
- Strong commercial acumen
- Proficient in working with the fast-moving pace of technology, whilst optimising traditional marketing methods
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Ronan Douglas on 051-353825