What you need to know
You will work as a Marketing Executive for our client, a highly successful and well-established retail company in Co. Westmeath.
As the Marketing Executive you will be reporting to the Commercial Manager and support marketing activities and the Social Media Manager.
This is a permanent job with excellent salary.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Support the senior management team such as Commercial Manager and Social Media Manager with ongoing and new projects.
- Planning and execute marketing campaigns to build brand awareness.
- Develop plans to help achieve sales targets throughout the year.
- Support and assist with digital marketing campaigns to support across all channels including e-commerce.
- Design, develop, print, and manage all brochures and marketing material.
- Liaising with suppliers whilst ensuring all details are accurate.
- Report and manage the marketing budget.
- Managing the planning for all key trade partner and customer events within the marketing calendar.
- Ad hoc marketing duties as and when required.
What are we looking for?
- Qualification within Marketing or related discipline.
- 3-4 years’ experience in a Marketing role.
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Adobe InDesign.
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail.
- Knowledge of digital marketing platforms.
- Full driving licence / own transport as store visits may be required.
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Kim on 0874086665.
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given.
We Value Your Trust.