What you need to know
We are currently seeking a Marketing Assistant for our client, a leading Technology/ Home Entertainment distributor based in Dublin 12.
This is a perm role with a salary of circa €24k-€26k per annum. Fun company to work for with friendly and supportive colleagues.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Work closely with the Commercial and Sales Director across a wide range of activities:
- Gathering metrics for marketing campaigns
- Maintaining the company’s contacts database
- Gathering information from sales staff and vendors (i.e. manufacturers) for use in a range of marketing materials
- Managing budget on marketing activities and entering activity requests on vendor co-marketing portals
- Assisting with the planning and coordination of events, including seminars, corporate hospitality, executive dinners, internal promotions
- Take an active part in running the Company social media activities, using media management tools like Hootsuite
- Design layouts for static pages on the Company website and update existing pages
- Design and send out promotional emails to customers using email management software
- Work with vendors, printers, and other third party companies to produce high quality promotional merchandise
- Actively contribute to the development of the marketing function with suggestions and follow through for marketing activity
- Assist at industry and retail trade shows
- Work with a range of different divisions and products
- Quickly gaining an understanding of the Company service and product offerings will be essential
- Ideal but not essential – use a range of design software such as Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop) to produce marketing materials online brochures, hardcopy posters, postcards, adverts for national and trade press, stationery etc
What are we looking for?
- A third level qualification
- Ability to learn new tasks and work on own initiative
- Experience in using social media platforms such as LinkedIn, Twitter, Google+
- High level of computer literacy in Microsoft Power Point, Word, Excel and Outlook
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy while maintaining an ability to multi-task without losing focus
- Very strong communication skills particularly in relation to interfacing with current customers/vendors and other departments
- Strong project, organisational and time management skills
Apply for this job below!
We Value Your Trust.