What you need to know
Are you a recent graduate with a love for Digital Marketing?
Are you an experienced Marketing Assistant looking for your next move?
Either way, this could be the job for you!
You will work as a Marketing Assistant for our client, a highly successful and well-established manufacturing company in Co. Roscommon
This is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate! This opportunity will give a candidate the chance to learn and share their marketing knowledge.
As the Marketing Assistant you will be reporting to the Marketing Manager and support marketing.
This is a permanent job.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
The ideal candidate will have experience of the following duties:
- Updating and maintain multiple websites
- Assist in designing marketing material
- Creating product profiles for website
- Attend and assist with events and trade shows in Ireland & UK
- Manage, curate and promote products online
- Supporting marketing and sale through social media
- Research and Marketing analysis on competitors and leads
- Enhance the company’s image and reputation with focused digital marketing
- Assist in the administration of marketing campaigns
- Assist with PR activities
What are we looking for?
- 1 years’ experience in a similar role
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
- Knowledge of digital marketing platforms
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Kim on 090 6490485.
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given.
We Value Your Trust.