What you need to know
You will work as a Manufacturing QA Engineer for our client, an established manufacturing company in the Waterford area.
As the Manufacturing QA Engineer you will provide support to the Manufacturing QA Manager to ensure that the manufacturing operation produces product that meets specification within a manufacturing environment that complies with all relevant standards. This role is a days role.
This is a contract.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Deliver a number of projects related to improve QMS.
- GMP inspection process
- 5S Deep cleaning process
- Develop process meetings to support daily QA activities
- Managing the NC metric on a day to day basis
- Standardisation/Lean the management of NCs. (stewardship)
- Supporting the day to day management of the key manufacturing process involving Non-Conformances, CAPAs, QCRs and change requests.
- Follow all Standard Operating Procedures.
What are we looking for?
- Third level qualification, ideally in Engineering or Science.
- Minimum 3 yrs experience in a regulated pharma/medical device environment.
- Full understanding of the requirements of the regulatory standards.
- Strong analytical/statistical skills with good knowledge of process control systems.
- Knowledge of Six Sigma and Lean tools.
- MS Office experience.
- Project Management Experience would be very helpful in this role.
Apply for this job now by sending your CV to Patricia.
We Value Your Trust.