Manufacturing Process Engineer opportunity based in Co. Monaghan.
This role will see you work closely with the Maintenance and Production Managers to drive process improvement, optimize production quality and yields.
Part of a multinational group the company are well established and is expecting growth so there will be opportunities to progress if the ambition is there.
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Provide technical and engineering support to production management and maintenance on process and equipment optimization.
- Recommend and implement system improvements across equipment performance, yields, quality, and cost reduction where possible and offer innovative and proactive recommendations.
- Support NPI
- Deliver performance and training reviews for all staff to ensure each team member can reach full potential.
- Plan maintenance activities following demands of production ensuring minimized downtime while utilizing the full support of the maintenance team.
- Work with Quality, production and operations management to drive the business forward.
Key Skills Required:
- Degree in Mechanical, Automation or related Engineering discipline.
- Knowledge of pneumatics, hydraulics, extrusion processes, PLC based equipment.
- Process improvment experience in manufacturing essential.
- Experience in a plastic manufacturing industry preferable.
To discuss this role phone Michéal on 0906490485 and apply with your CV today.