What you need to know
You will work as a Manufacturing Manager for our client based in Co. Donegal.
This permanent role will see you take responsibility for manufacturing personnel to ensure production targets are maintained and improved.
A rewarding salary with a progressive and successful company awaits.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Continual assessment of the effectiveness of the Manufacturing and Packing Departments.
- Management within these areas: mentoring and development as required.
- Ensure all Manufacturing and Packing operations are carried out in accordance with GMP.
- Manage the weekly plan to ensure that all customer orders are planned, scheduled, monitored and fulfilled on time.
- Support Maintenance through the development of all Quality Management and Health & Safety System standards.
- Monitor and manage the implementation of best practice Environmental, Health & Safety standards within the Departments.
- Collaborate with all other departments to ensure optimum performance.
- Engage continually in developing World Class practices while driving out costs, waste (both time and materials) and inefficiencies.
- Work to ensure the highest level of teamwork and cooperation between departments at all times.
What are we looking for?
- 3rd level qualification required.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role essential.
- Lean Six Sigma experience is desirable.
- Project management highly desirable.
- Excellent communicator with proven experience driving team performance.
To discuss this role phone Michéal on 0906490485 and apply with your CV today.