What you need to know
You will work as a Manufacturing Engineer/Supervisor for our client, an established healthcare manufacturing company in the Tipperary area.
As the Manufacturing Engineer/Supervisor you will provide support to the Manufacturing organization to facilitate efficient operations and to optimize existing processes and ensure that production goals are met.
This is a permanent job.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Leads a Technical Team of Manufacturing Technicians providing Technical leadership and Equipment reliability in a Maintenance Capacity.
- Drives equipment performance, machines and tools and corrects equipment problems or process parameters that produce non-conforming products, low yields or product quality issues.
- Interfaces with Quality and Research and Development to integrate new products or processes into the existing manufacturing area.
- Resource in the selection orientation and training of new engineers and employees.
- Mentors employees by sharing technical expertise and providing feedback and guidance.
What are we looking for?
- Level 8 degree or Level 8 higher diploma.
- Supervisory experience.
Apply for this job now by sending your CV to Patricia.
We Value Your Trust.