A leading medical device company who are at the forefront of developing new medical technologies are currently seeking a dynamic and driven Manufacturing Engineer for a 6-month contract in Galway city.
As a Manufacturing Engineering, you will report directly to the Manufacturing Manager and actively participate in designing manufacturing processes, procedures and production layouts for assemblies, equipment installation, processing, machining and material handling.
This is a 6-month contract.
Your new job:
Key duties & responsibilities include:
- Designs manufacturing processes, procedures and production layouts for assemblies, equipment installation, processing, machining and material handling.
- Designs arrangement of machines within plant facilities to ensure most efficient and productive layout.
- Designs sequence of operations and specify procedures for the fabrication of tools and equipment and other functions.
- Adapt machine or equipment design to factory and production conditions.
- Inspect performance of machinery, equipment, and tools to verify their efficiency.
- Develop manufacturing processes that are applicable to statistical process control.
What are we looking for?
- Degree (Level 8) or higher in Engineering / Science or a related discipline.
- 1 years of relevant experience. Ideally in medical devices industry or in a similar highly regulated manufacturing environment.
- Dynamic individual who can work well in a team.
- Ability to work effectively and proactively on cross functional teams.
- Knowledge of medical device processes with a good understanding of product and process design.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organisational, presentation and project management skills.
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Oliver at firstname.lastname@example.org
We Value Your Trust