Matrix Recruitment are seeking to recruit a Manufacturing Engineer for our client, based in the Wexford area.
This Is a permanent job.
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Technical Support- on going support to production including diagnosis & resolution of faults, cost reduction initiatives & change controls. Analysis existing processes and develop manufacturing methods. Monitor production metrics.
- Project Work- Provide project plans with regular updates of progress and ensure all projects, maintenance and service works conforms to costs, specs, drawing and regulations.
- Supplier Support- Participate in audits of key suppliers to assess competence and compliance to reg standards.
- New Product Introduction- Provide leadership for product transfers from NPI into production and provide DFM input to NPI designs.
- Compliance- Ensure compliance with ISO 9001, ISO 13485 and reg standards. Prepare validation docs for major projects.
- Support and drive Lean /Six Sigma projects.
What are we looking for?
- BSc Degree in an Engineering discipline.
- 3-4 years’ experience in a similar role in a regulated environment with a focus on lean manufacturing/continuous improvement.
- Strong mechanical background with hands on experience required.
- Experience in the use of 3D CAD, metrology equipment, cleaning systems and addictive manufacturing an advantage.
- Understanding of ISO 9000, ISO 13485 Quality systems.
- Results driven.
- Team Player.
Apply for this job now by emailing your WORD formatted CV to Patricia.
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given.
We Value Your Trust.