What you need to know:
Matrix Recruitment Group are currently recruiting for a MANUFACTURING ENGINEER for our client based in Co. Waterford who are a renowned, successful and well-established company.
Within this role, you will report directly to the Head of Operations and will work towards identifying opportunities where processes can be improved.
This is a PERMANENT role.
Your New Job
- Work closely with department managers and provide technical knowledge and expertise as required
- Review, identify and implement new process and equipment to enhance automation
- Manage projects to ensure they are completed to a high standard, within the agreed time frame and within budget
- Provide support documentation and training to the production team when transferring new processes and automation installations
- Adhere to all health and safety policies and procedures
- Build and maintain strong relationships with internal and external parties while managing operations and performance analysis
What do you need in order to be considered for the role?
- Degree in relevant Engineering discipline
- Minimum 5 years of experience with a variety of manufacturing processes
- Experience within an automation environment with high volume
- Project Management Experience
What are we looking for?
- Strong Mechanical and Electrical Engineering knowledge
- Ability to write machine based computer programmes
- People Management experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Roisin Ahern.
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given.
We Value Your Trust.