What you need to know
You will work as a Manufacturing Engineer for our client, an established Medical Device company in the Southeast.
This is a permanent position.
As the Manufacturing Engineer you will be responsible for debugging and improving of complex automation systems in a high-volume, manufacturing facility.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Responsible for process improvements and implementing as efficiently as possible.
- Identify and prevent repeated machine failures.
- Support the Manufacturing and Maintenance groups.
- Responsible for driving continuous improvement using six sigma methodologies.
- Responsible for developing and implementing improvement with Safety and Quality.
- Prepare design specifications and associated documentation for equipment and system upgrades.
- Fault-finding troubleshooting of equipment and process issues.
- Installation, Commissioning and Validation of automation.
- Implement improvements under change control.
- Develop Functional and Detailed Design Specifications from formal and informal User Requirement Specifications.
- Knowledge with 21 CFR part 820 guidelines
- Present, where appropriate, technical data to internal/external audit and inspection groups.
What are we looking for?
- Qualified to degree level in engineering (mechanical electronic).
- A minimum of 3-5 years in Medical device and/or pharmaceutical industry.
- Solidworks and Six sigma experience desirable
Apply for this job now by sending your CV to John.
We Value Your Trust.