What you need to know
A leading and innovative Medical Device company in Co. Galway is currently seeking an experienced Manufacturing Engineer.
The company are leaders in proprietary surface technologies and have been at the forefront of developing breakthrough drug delivery solutions for many of the world’s largest medical device manufacturers.
As a Manufacturing Engineer, you will report directly to the Engineering Manager and will be responsible for providing technical support on all product and processing issues as well as managing production processes and ensuring that productivity targets are met.
This is a Permanent role with an excellent salary and package.
Key duties & responsibilities include:
- Provide technical support on all product and processing related issues.
- Manage production processes ensuring that productivity targets are achieved.
- Previous experience in Product Transfers and implementing Manufacturing processes.
- Ability to apply Lean principles to production lines.
- Oversee the specification, procurement, installation, and validation of Manufacturing Equipment.
- Set up Preventive Maintenance and Calibration routines.
- Offer day to day support to production department and look to drive continuous improvement.
- Maintain Manufacturing documentation.
- Set up and order Product, Components, Consumables, and Material necessary for validation and production.
- Draft IQ/OQ/PQ protocols as well as developing and completing required validations in line with regulatory requirements.
- Work in cross functional teams to ensure that the transition of products from ideation to commercialisation is smooth and efficiently managed.
What are we looking for?
- Engineering Degree or another relevant 3rd Level qualification.
- A minimum of three years’ experience working in the medical device industry or similar regulated environment.
- Strong technical understanding of set up and maintenance of manufacturing processes.
- Experience in validation, equipment design and Lean Manufacturing highly desirable.
- Experience of conducting IQ/OQ/PQs and validations.
- A methodical and analytical approach to problem solving.
- Strong communication skills (oral and written).
- A strong team player who can work well in a team environment.
- Strong organisation skills with the ability to prioritise tasks.
Benefits: Competitive compensation and benefits package, including a bonus program, Defined Contribution Pension with employer match, employee stock purchase plan and stock options and flexible working.
Apply for this job now by sending in a Word version of your CV or get in touch with Oliver at firstname.lastname@example.org
We Value Your Trust