What you need to know
You will work as a Manufacturing Engineer for our client based in Wexford within medical device manufacturing.
You will be responsible for the provision of engineering & maintenance support for all plant and for all manufacturing products and processes.
This is a permanent job
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Provide day to day technical support for all manufacturing equipment, including cost reduction initiatives, the control of change, and the resolution of any issues both in house and in the supply chain
- Analyse existing manufacturing processes to improve efficiencies, quality and cost.
- Initiation, review and approval of Engineering Change Notes to ensure compliance with the quality management system.
- Participation in audits of critical/key suppliers in order to assess their competence and their compliance.
- Provide project plans with regular updates of progress vs schedule for all major projects
- Ensure compliance with ISO9001:2000, ISO13485:2003, GMP and regulatory standards 21CFR Part 820 in all activities
- Prepare full suite of Validation documents for major projects.
- Support and drive Lean /Six Sigma projects.
What are we looking for?
- Eng /B.Tech (Mechanical, Production)
- Experience in a regulated manufacturing environment – Aerospace, Semiconductor, Medical Device etc. with a focus on lean manufacturing and continuous improvement.
- Understanding of ISO 9000, ISO 13485 Quality systems.
Apply for this job now by sending your CV to Patricia.
We Value Your Trust.