What you need to know
You will work as a Manufacturing Automation Engineer for our client, a highly automated manufacturing company based in north Connacht. This is a great opportunity to advance your career working with advanced robotics and controls if successful.
This is a permanent role with an excellent salary and package.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Provide input into process development, design, and manufacturing equipment across the production department.
- Develop and support programming for automated and robotic systems.
- Establish and maintain appropriate manufacturing documentation and ensure root cause elimination of problems.
- Continually seek to drive improvements in process design, layout, and operational performance.
- Provide analysis and recommendations to management on improvements and initiatives.
- Monitor and evaluate safety practices and ensure compliance
What are we looking for?
- Relevant engineering degree in manufacturing, mechanical, mechatronics, etc.
- 4-5 years’ experience in an automated manufacturing facility.
- Strong experience in PLC programming systems EG. Allen Bradley, Omron or Siemens.
- Robotics and vision system experience highly desirable.
- Strong communication, project management, and analytical skills.
Apply for this job now by sending your CV to Michéal.
We Value Your Trust.