Manufacturing Engineer required for our medical device manufacturing client based in the midlands.
This is a great role for an experienced and ambitious engineer and will afford you an excellent salary and benefits package.
Your new job:
- Provide technical leadership and professional insight to improve process and efficiencies across manufacturing and engineering department.
- Develop your expertise in lean principals by implementing improvements in quality, cost delivery and process improvement.
- Lead knowledge transfer of new processes and provide training to appropriate support staff.
- Troubleshoots new products/process working closely with product development.
- Establish and maintain appropriate manufacturing documentation and ensure root cause elimination of problems.
- Continually seek to drive improvements in process design, layout and operational performance.
- Provide analysis and recommendations to management on improvements and initiatives.
- Identify and recommend system improvements to improve technical performance.
- Relevant 3rd level engineer degree essential.
- 3-5 years’ experience as manufacturing engineer preferably in medical device industry.
- Experience implementing lean principals and driving process improvement.
- Six Sigma certification an advantage.
- Ambitious and progressive outlook with a focus on continuous improvement.
- Great communicator with ability to engage across all departments.
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Michéal on 090 6490485.
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given.
We Value Your Trust.